Right after the v4 series woes, releasing Crucial MX100 is believed to be the comeback into SSD business for Crucial. The highly trusted and well thought model plays a vital role in two key areas considered pivotal in electronics: speed and price. At this moment Crucial has limited the capacities of the MX100 series to 256GB ans 512GB. With many players offering up to 1TB or 2TB, many still prefer to purchase these drives from Crucial even with this moderate capacity.
What makes Crucial last long in the market?
- Apple used Crucial drives in late 2000s for its Mac book. We know how Steve values his products!
- Longevity is the key, its alive forever
- Crucial RAM is considered the best in the market
- Crucial M550, one of the best performing model when released. Now Crucial MX100 Is performing better than its ascendant attracting more customers.
- The Crucial SSD has hardly failed.
A true marvel with a warranty of 3 years; but outperforms that!